- I can’t use my tickets, what should I do? There are a couple of options when you can’t attend a concert: You may pass your tickets on to a friend or relative. You may also donate your tickets back to the SP&O. Ticket donations MUST be made at least 24 hours prior to a concert. We will not accept ticket donations at the Box Office window. When you donate your tickets back it reopens your seats for resale, and the value of tickets is then counted as a tax-deductible donation.
- Are there any other charges associated with my ticket purchase? Yes. When you purchase your ticket(s) there is a standard $10 per transaction processing/handling/mailing fee and a $3 per ticket Facility Fee, which the Sacramento Community Center Theater charges the SP&O.
- Are there special discounts for groups? Yes, there is a group rate of 10% off for groups of ten or more.
- What are the payment options for groups? The SP&O accepts checks and credit card payment methods. However, it is recommended that there be one financial contact for the transaction as a whole—especially for very large groups.
- I lost my ticket—what should I do? If you purchased a ticket, you’ll be in the ticketing system electronically. In the event that you lost your ticket(s), you may simply call the SP&O at 916.808.2000 and in most cases we will be able to reprint your ticket for you. You may also go to the Box Office, show your ID, and they can reprint your ticket for you, too. Or you can call the Box Office directly at 916.808.5181.
- Where are the concerts? All Sacramento Philharmonic & Opera concerts are performed at the Sacramento Community Center Theater, located at 1301 L Street, Sacramento, CA. View Map
- Where can I park? Click here for parking information. There are a number of convenient parking options:
Hyatt Regency Hotel garage on L Street between 12th and 13th
Meridian Plaza on L Street between 13th and 14th
Sheraton on 13th Street between I and J
Memorial Garage at 14th and H